A launch of Smartphone series under the brand name HONOR Pakistan, alongside with the INOVI Technologies held at Pearl Continental Hotel on 24th February 2018, yesterday, here in Karachi. Honor was previously, associated with renowned Chinese brand Huawei Group. The company has launched its HONOR 7X and HONOR Lite 9 series in Pakistan.
The launching event was hosted by Hina Altaf one of the rising female star. Hina started off with an introduction about the Honor and entire event. A small video is played for the guests and media, to show them what the HONOR Pakistan is all about. The Vice President of Honor in the Middle East and Africa, during the launch event, Mr. Chris Sun said,
“Pakistan has immense potential since it is one of the fastest growing markets in the region. The good thing about this market is that 70% of the population is under 30 years of age and a true representation of Honor.”
“We have worked with Huawei in the past and this time we are excited to work with such a young and energetic brand. We are positive and hopeful as the product lineup is promising.”
- 8:9 screen provides more real estate than a traditional 16:9 screen
- A 5.93-inch screen in an incredibly sleek, compact body.
- Dual-lens 16MP + 2MP rear camera captures life’s magical moments.
- Fast focus time with 4GB RAM, 2.36GHz Octa-core Kirin 659, and EMUI5.1
- PDAF tech and newly updated algorithm, the Honor 7X offers ultra
- The curved frame makes it a comfortable fit for your hand.
- The Honor 7X comes in Blue, gold and Black finishes
Honor 9 Lite
- 13MP + 2MP dual-lens system Quad Camera.
- 2160×1080 FHD+ and 18:9 bezel-less display
- 659 Octa-core processor, 2.36GHz and 3GB of high-speed memory
- 86 hours offline music listening* or 13 hours offline video watching
- EMUI 8.0 is equipped with the latest AI technology
- Fourth-generation fingerprint identification technology
- Honor 9 Lite can recognize facial contours and features and then customize beauty effects by gender