Are you a new developer? Are you a student and cannot afford original versions of development tools? If you need original and the latest software for the course of Application development, but are not satisfied with illegal and cracked tools then today I will tell you how to get latest Microsoft product, i.e. Visual Studio 2015, Windows server 2012, SQL Server 2014 and much more.
Now a day software development and IT has become the core of the eye. The researchers say that in future IT will play leading role in the developing economy of Pakistan as well as all over the world.
Many students who choose computer and IT as their profession and start developing their skills, then one of the major problems they come across is the need of professional tools for the development. Some of the development tools are open source, but others are paid. If they want to use them, they have to pay for it. Microsoft has stated program called Dreamspark. The Microsoft Program supports technical education by providing access to Microsoft software for learning, teaching and research purposes.
Today I will guide you how to get latest Microsoft product from Dreamspark.
- You need educational email address I.e. University, College and Microsoft Outlook account.
- Open Dreamspark.com in your browser.
- On top navigations bar, click Student tabs.
- Down below they give you an option to create an Account then click on it.
- Now you have to enter your education email address and other details.
- Later on dreamspark send you verification email to your education email.
- Congratulations your dreamspark account is created and ready to use.
- If you want to download latest software just go to student tab and software catalog.
- Choose your software and download it.
Check the following video that guide how to register at dreamspark:
If you have any queries feel free to ask. I hope you like my article please share your thoughts down below.